Brother Persona PRS100 is a free-arm embroidery machine with prominent features of embroidering small places of clothes efficiently. It is a single needle machine with multi-needle versatility. Brother Persona PRS100 can easily embroider caps, headbands, sleeves, bags, and pockets just like not any other machine can. Most importantly it can be accommodated in tight spaces due to its size. Hence it can embroider in less space because it has 18 inches wide footprint.
The most prominent features of this machine include four hundred and five built-in designs. It has a touch system LCD that helps to select different designs and stitches. The open screen helps us to select and edit different stitches.
Well, now I am going to share my personal experience with you guys. Once I visited one of my old friends, I saw her working on her kid’s stuff there with an innovative tabular-designed Persona PRS100 machine. This machine is so easy to use that she was working along with entertaining me.
I did not have any experience with this embroidery machine earlier or even know about this embroidery machine. I was really surprised to see such neat embroidery and thanks to its free-arm configuration by which it can embroider without fabric tangling. Here is the video which demonstrates its free-arm configuration.
Furthermore, it is very useful for children’s accessories, for instance, their garments, pockets, socks, bags, and caps can be embroidered beautifully. Hence you can embroider your favorite Disney characters on caps by getting more designs from ibroidery.com or make your own embroidery designs.
As for as maintenance of the machine is concerned, it should be cleaned by using a blow-off duster. So that dust can be taken out from the needle bar and other essential threading parts of the machine. You can oil machine by using precision machine oil. The cleanliness of the machine can enhance its performance.
Features of the Brother Persona PRS100
- Maximum Embroidery Speed of 1000 SPM
- LCD TouchScreen of 3.6″ x 6.0″
- Vast Embroidery Area of 8.0″ x 8.0″
- 6 Embroidery Hoops (8″ x 8″, 4″ x 4″, 2″ x 2″, 1.3″ x 3″, 3″ x 1.3″, 1.25″ x 1.75″)
- Built-in 405 Embroidery Designs
- Stitching Speed of 400 to 600 SPM for Caps
- The number of color of Display is 260,000
- On-Screen Help allows the selection of different stitches
- The built-in languages option helps to select languages
- On-Screen Editing of built-in designs
- Four LED Lights
- Screen Brightness is adjustable by Settings
- Automatic Thread Tension is available
- Advanced Needle Threading System has Multi-Needle Style
- Eyelet Threading System for Consistent Thread Tension
- Easy Bobbin Winding is on Side of the Machine
- The machine has Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed
- Upper and Bobbin Thread Sensor
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- The machine has Vertical Bobbin which is better than a horizontal bobbin
- One Full USB Port for USB Connectivity
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability
- The machine has twenty adjustable Built-in Embroidery Lettering Fonts
- Built-in Alphabet Designs include Floral, Appliqué, Greek, Vine and Classic
- Built-in Frame Designs include ten Shapes and fourteen Stitch Patterns
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
- Text can be curved on Screen Editing
- Left, center, and right Alignment of Multiple-line Text Input
- Space Reduction Among Embroidery Alphabets
- Pattern Rotates to 1, 10, or 90 Degrees
- Realistic Preview of Designs
- Programmable Monochrome Embroidery
- Basting Stitch Before Embroidery
- 1, 10, 100, and 500 Stitches can be forward or backward
A detailed lookup to Brother Persona PRS100
Brother Persona PRS100 Accessories
Following is the list of accessories bundles if you buy Brother Persona PRS100 from here.
- Accessory case
- Needle set
- 5 Prewound bobbins
- 3 Metal bobbins
- 4 Spool nets
- Seam ripper
- Needle changing tool (Threader)
- Needle plate spacer
- Phillips screwdriver
- Standard screwdriver
- Allen screwdriver
- Offset screwdriver
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Cleaning brush
- Large weight
- Small weight
- USB cable
- Extra Large embroidery sheet
- Medium embroidery sheet
- Spool mat
- 4 Spool caps
- Power supply cord
- Operation manual (English/Spanish)
- Quick reference guide
- Embroidery design guide
- Included Hoops
- 4″ x 4″ Frame
- 8″ x 8″ Tubular Frame
- 1.25″ x 1.75″ Frame
- 2″ x 2″ Frame
- 1.3″ x 3″ Frame
- 3″ x 1.3″ Frame
- An Embroidery Frame Holder (for compact frames)
- An Embroidery Frame Holder
- Free-Arm Configuration: Embroider more in fewer spaces for instance caps, bags, pockets, and sleeves without fabric tangles.
- Universal: It is universal in lots of projects, delicate in working, and easy to use.
- Color change system: The system allows you to tie the next thread color to the existing one and pull it through the needle.
- Fast embroidery speed: Stitching per minute is one thousand which is a high level of stitching.
- Unique adjustable size: The most important feature is the size of the tabular machine makes the perfect addition to your room.
- Maintenance of machine: The machine must be taken to your dealer for maintenance on regular basis.
- Dust removal: You can use a blow-off duster to take out dust from the front parts of the machine.
- Light in front of the machine: Must have light in front of the machine so make putting easy thread to the needle.
I found 83 total verified reviews by the owners of Brother Persona PRS100 Deco on various platforms. The average rating for Brother Persona PRS100 is 4.4 which is not bad at all if we compare it with other hats, shirt, and hoodie embroidery machines.
|No. of Reviews
|2.9 out of 5
|4.7 out of 5
|4.4 out of 5
|5.0 out of 5
Is Brother Persona PRS100 Worth Buying?
The Brother PRS100 is a high-quality embroidery machine with a lot of features that make it suitable for all kinds of sewers, from beginners to professionals. The 100 stitch density makes it an ideal choice for those who want the best quality but don’t want to spend too much money on their first embroidery machine. It has excellent built-in designs and you can use any of the editing software to create your designs in .PES format means you won’t need anything else anymore if you buy this model – everything will be right there at your fingertips.
The Brother PRS100 can sew at a speed of up to 1,000 stitches per minute, which is faster than most other machines on the market today. This means you will save time when it comes to embroidering stuff like Shirts, Caps, Hats, and Bags while still getting the top-quality finish that this machine offers.
The LCD screen also helps with efficiency – it makes navigation through all of these features easy so you don’t have to worry about forgetting any setting or trying out different combinations in order to find what works best for your project. That’s why I call this one “the Swiss Army knife” among embroidery machines because there isn’t anything more versatile than having everything right at your fingertips on the screen.
Hat Embroidery with Brother Persona PRS100
The PRS100 is also exceptionally easy to use, which makes it perfect for beginners who are new to sewing or embroidery machines in general. The instructions and tutorials are very straightforward and you will have no trouble figuring out how everything works.
And when you do need help with any questions that come up during your projects, the Brother customer service team has a reputation of responding quickly (most often within 24 hours) so feel free to contact them if ever needed to. If this sounds like something you would be interested in then click on one of the links below – we offer great deals on these products so they might not be there for long.
- Tubular free arm configuration: This innovative tubular free arm design gives you the flexibility and ease to embroider difficult to reach areas such...
- New set of unique exclusive compact frames: The four compact frames are new and exclusive to Persona! Embroider small items, like children’s...
- Easy to use 7" LCD display: Watch on-screen tutorials and easily edit designs on the large, intuitive on-screen icons. See up to 260,000 colors with...
FAQs about Brother Persona PRS100
Do I recommend Brother Persona PRS100?
You might be looking if is it worth buying Brother Persona PRS100? Well, I highly recommend considering this because it is the most affordable embroidery machine in the single-needle embroidery machines category. If you want to start a professional embroidery business on an industrial scale then I would not recommend you to consider this, instead of this, go for Melco Amaya Bravo- Multi-Needle Embroidery Machine.
Actually, a multi-needle embroidery machine creates a lot of differences from a single-needle embroidery machine. Although, Persona PRS100 is packed with great features and comes at an affordable price it lacks the function of a multi-needle.
What is the price of Brother Persona PRS100?
The discounted price of Brother Persona PRS100 (Single-Needle Embroidery Machine) is $4,999. I mentioned it above and repeated again that it most affordable and best single-needle embroidery machine available in its price range. You will not get the same stitch quality and so many features as you are getting in this machine.
Check the latest price of Brother Persona PRS100 now. If you can not afford it, just consider one of the best cheap embroidery machines for you or if you have more budget to spend then you may consider Melco Amaya Bravo X Embroidery Machine.
Can I machine embroider Shirts, Hats, Caps, Socks, and Hoodies with Brother Persona PRS100?
It is very easy to machine embroidery small stuff due to its free-arm configuration, which is difficult to embroider on a flatbed embroidery machine. It becomes difficult to machine embroider shirt sleeves, pockets, caps, etc. on a simple flatbed embroidery machine without a free-arm configuration. This is another reason to consider this machine, I just really loved this machine when I came to know that it comes with a free arm. You can also check other Embroidery Machines to embroider Shirts, Hats, Caps, Hoodies, and Patches.
What is the bobbin size of Brother Persona PRS100?
Well, most of the old Brother embroidery machines including Brother Persona PRS100 use SA156 size bobbin which is also called Size A. You might see Size L bobbins also selling in the market and you do not need to be confused by those because they look similar but are not compatible with Brother Persona PRS100. You can buy compatible bobbins for your Brother Persona PRS100 in the market of Size A bobbins or you can buy such bobbins online at Amazon.
What are the sizes of Brother Persona PRS100 Embroidery Hoops?
You can handle from small to large stuff easily with Brother Persona PRS100 Hoops that come along with this embroidery machine. Following hoops do come with Brother Persona PRS100, 4″ x 4″ Frame, 8″ x 8″ Tubular Frame, 1.25″ x 1.75″ Frame, 2″ x 2″ Frame, 1.3″ x 3″ Frame, 3″ x 1.3″ Frame, Arm E Embroidery Frame Holder (for compact frames) and Arm A Embroidery Frame Holder.
Is Brother Persona PRS100 a Single Needle and Single Head Embroidery Machine?
Yes, Brother Persona PRS100 is a single needle and single head embroidery machine. Despite that, it is a professional embroidery machine and it is rated as the best embroidery machine under $5,000 by us and other experts. You can not get a professional and best multi-needle embroidery machine at this price.
Brother Persona PRS100 is an affordable, dynamic, and easy-to-use machine. Its prominent features do not need any explanation. It is a low price machine as compared to other machines. So it is highly recommended due to its versatility.
Last update on 2024-02-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API