The Bernette 70 Deco machine is a pure embroidery machine beautifully designed. It is a computerized machine with more than two hundred design motifs. These designs can be easily editable on a centrally located five inches color touch screen. To make your work more creative and dynamic, more attractive embroidery design styles can be uploaded through a USB drive. This machine is provided three embroidery hoops and hoop detection. These hoops are suitable for each size of the embroidery. The stitching speed is eight hundred and fifty stitches per minute. Hence it is a fast-speed stitching machine.
Why you should buy Bernette 70 Deco?
Well, it offers different embroidery tricks and options like Onscreen editing and custom designs, basting function, cutwork designs, and embroidery software.
Bernina toolbox editing and lettering software include an extra three hundred designs and hundred fonts that allow many options. This software also can custom designs. It is compatible with all machines. Furthermore, the b70 series also uses user-friendly internal interface software. Except for the built-in design of b70, any design can be uploaded from the internet, file format is no more issue. Any file format like exp, vip, vp3, hus, pec, dst, jef, and pes designs can be read and sewn.
Moreover, the basting function of the B70 helps to fix the fabric on the stabilizer. This feature of the machine is used while embroidering delicate and thin fabric. Hence the eco mode of the Bernette 70 deco provides an environmentally friendly function of saving energy.
As far as maintenance of the machine is concerned, the needle bar and lower bobbin must be cleaned and lubricated every six months.
This is a complete package with an attractive price, unique designs, and cutwork designs as well. It gives a new and attractive look to the fabric. It is embodied with the art of decorating the fabric with more beautiful designs.
Features of Bernette 70 Deco
- Drop-in hook system: This is a convenient feature that makes it easy to insert and remove the bobbin.
- Maximum embroidery area: The machine has a maximum embroidery area of 260 x 160mm, which is quite large and allows you to work on bigger projects.
- Pre-installed embroidery designs: The machine comes with 208 preinstalled embroidery designs, making it easy to get started on your projects right away.
- Stitching speed: The machine has a stitching speed of 805 stitches per minute, which is quite fast and allows you to complete your projects quickly.
- Computerized lettering stitches: The machine has a computerized seven letters stitches feature, which allows you to easily add text to your embroidery designs.
- Easy-to-use touch screen: The machine has a 5″ color touch screen that is easy to use and allows you to conveniently edit your embroidery motifs.
- Multi-function knobs: The machine has multi-function knobs that make it easy to find and adjust the settings you need.
- Embroidery module with 3 hoops: The machine comes with an embroidery module that includes three hoops of different sizes (small, medium, and large) to accommodate various embroidery projects.
- Automatic hoop detection: The machine has an automatic hoop detection feature that ensures the defined embroidery area of the hoop, making it easier to create precise designs.
- USB flash drive compatibility: The machine has the capacity to install more creative designs via a USB flash drive.
- Multiple design format compatibility: The machine is compatible with multiple design formats, making it easy to work with a wide range of designs.
- Upper and lower thread sensors: The machine has convenient upper and lower thread sensors that alert you when the thread is running low or has broken.
- BERNINA Toolbox embroidery software: The machine comes with the BERNINA Toolbox embroidery software Lettering and Editing, which is a powerful tool for creating and editing embroidery designs.
- Machine dimensions and weight: The machine dimensions are 19 x 12.5 x 7.5 inches, and it weighs 18 lbs, while the embroidery module weighs 8 lbs.
- Regulated presser foot pressure: The machine has regulated presser foot pressure that can be adjusted to suit different types of fabric.
- Automatic cutting off the threads: The machine has an automatic cutting off the threads feature, which uses basting stitches to cut the thread automatically after a design is completed.
- Maximum sewing field: The machine has a maximum sewing field of 10.2″ x 6.3″, which is quite large and allows you to work on larger projects.
- Drag and drop editing: The machine has an option for drag and drop editing, which makes it easy to move and adjust elements within your embroidery designs.
- Needle up and down: The machine has a needle up and down feature that allows you to easily stop the needle in the up or down position, depending on your needs.
- Design position check function: The machine has a design position check function that allows you to verify the position of your embroidery design before you start stitching.
- Top loading bobbins: The machine has top loading bobbins, which makes it easy to insert and remove the bobbin.
- Cutwork designs: The machine has the ability to create cutwork designs, which is a technique that involves cutting out parts of the fabric to create a lacy effect.
- Five inches touch screen: It is optimally placed in the center for convenient use.
- The quick-release system: It helps to open and close the hoops.
- The maximum embroidery area: It gives proper space to large designs.
- Computerized system software: Bernette added 300 more designs and 100 font sizes.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with different design file formats.
- Bernette 70 needle stitch styles: They are very beautifully stitched on the fabric.
- Built-in designs: More than two hundred design motifs are at your fingertips.
- B70 requires six-monthly cleanliness.
- Needle bar and Bobbin should be oiled with only yellow cap oil, which is easily available.
- This computerized embroidery machine is comparatively more expensive than other embroidery machines.
I found 83 total verified reviews by the owners of Bernette 70 Deco on various platforms. The average rating for Bernette B70 Deco is 4.1 which is not bad at all if we compare it with other Bernette Sewing Machines.
|Source||User Review||No. of Reviews|
|Amazon||3.0 out of 5||6|
|SewingMachinesPlus||4.5 out of 5||12|
|Google Reviews||4.9 out of 5||65|
FAQ about Bernette 70 Deco
Is Bernette 70 Deco embroidery-only machine?
Yes, Bernette 70 Deco is an embroidery-only sewing machine and can not be used for multi-purposes. If you do want to have a Bernina or Bernette machine with Sewing, Embroidery, and Quilting features then you can check here the Best Bernina and Bernette Sewing Machines.
What is the Embroidery Design format for Bernette 70 Deco?
The beauty of Bernette Embroidery Machines lies in its support of a different kind of embroidery design. Bernette 70 Deco supports almost every famous design format and is fully compatible to use. You can import your embroidery design from various formats like .exp, .vip, .vp3, .hus, .pec, .dst, .jef, and .pes.
What is the price of Bernette 70 Deco?
Its price may vary due to some seasonal discounts and offers. You are requested to check its latest price so that you may arrange enough budget for you. The original price of Bernette 70 Deco is $1,400 and you can check its latest price from here.
Can I create my own embroidery designs with this machine?
The Bernette 70 Deco comes with BERNINA Toolbox embroidery software Lettering and Editing included, which allows you to create and edit embroidery designs on your computer. You can then transfer these designs to the machine via USB flash drive.
What is the maximum embroidery area for this machine?
The maximum embroidery area for the Bernette 70 Deco is 260 x 160mm, which is larger than many other home embroidery machines on the market. This gives you more flexibility and allows you to embroider larger designs on your projects.
The Bernette 70 deco is a unique, durable, and reliable machine for decorating your desired fabric with beautiful motifs. If you are planning to buy a machine with excellent features, this will be the best option among other options. Hence it is highly recommended.